Energy Management System
The ultimate purpose of an energy management system is to improve energy efficiency in industrial and commercial sectors across various sizes of business through the provision of a variety of interventions to control, monitor and conserve energy.
In the current context of energy security challenges and the impacts of energy price increases on company operational costs, South African companies need to manage their energy demand and meet both country and value chain obligations to reduce their carbon emissions. At the same time the implementation of energy efficiency measures can improve business productivity, competitiveness and innovation as well as access to energy efficiency financial subsidies and tax incentives. In line with this, we seek to support companies towards achieving:
- Increased awareness of energy efficiency
- Energy savings
- Energy intensity reductions
- Achieve ISO 50 001 certification
- Investment leveraged from the private and public sectors through capital investment in energy efficiency projects
- Measurement and verification of implemented Projects to ensure accurate account of savings
- Social benefits such as job creation and skills development relating to energy efficiency
- Integrate energy managementinto COMPANY’S overall efforts to improve quality and environmentalmanagement.
GIVE US A CALL TO HEAR WHAT WE CAN OFFER